Long time members of the Beauty Brains community know that we like to do something special for Valentines Day. For example, in previous years we’ve done a Valentines Day Beauty Science quiz. This year we’re part of a scavenger hunt that’s running across 14 different beauty blogs. You can read all about on the Body Shop blog, but basically each day from now until Feb 14th you go to a different blog to pick up a clue. Get all 14 clues and you’ll have a chance to win a gift pack of the Body Shop’s brand new Moroccan Rose line that’s valued at $170. Unfortunately, they don’t also give you Moroccan oil.
So what’s the clue in today’s post? The answer is hidden in some previous Beauty Brains posts…
1. Where does miracle skin ingredient Argan oil come from?
2. What’s the key ingredient in Aroma Prescription products?
3. What can you use in your tub besides bubble bath?
When you’re ready for the answers scroll down.
The answer is…
1. Argan oil comes from: Morocco.
2. The main ingredient in Aroma Prescriptions is oil of: Rose.
3. You can take a bath with: Shower Gel
Put them all together and you get the clue for today: Moroccan Rose Shower Gel.
For tomorrow’s clue, visit Chic Critique. Have fun and good luck with the rest of the contest!