There’s been a lot going on in the world of beauty science this week. Here are a few links that you might find interesting….
- New device tightens skin and lifts skin better than anything ever seen on the market.
- EU says hair dye ingredient Tetrabromophenol Blue is unsafe.
- Research to watch for: Phthalates in cosmetics may be linked to diabetes
- NAD Finds Burt’s Bees Can Support ‘Clinically Proven’ Claims
- One of the seven signs of the Apocalypse: Capcom to create Resident Evil fragrance?
Did any beauty science news stories catch your eye this week? Leave a comment and share them with the rest of the Beauty Brains community.