It’s an all “true or false” edition of Beauty Science News. Click the links to read the articles for your answers or scroll down for the answer decoder.
- True or false: A new perfume called “Chicago” is made only from extracts of flowers grown in the windy city.
- True or false: Eyelash growth enhancers can also grow hair on your head.
- True or false: Women would rather gain a few more pounds than get more wrinkles.
- True or false: Getting your tooth tattooed may help prevent cavities.
- True or false: Although they can spice up food, researchers find that spices like ginger, cinnamon and curry are actually powerful anti-irritants.
During this holiday season ANY purchase you make on Amazon.com helps to cover the expenses of running the Beauty Brains blog. You don’t have to buy anything extra and it doesn’t cost you ANYTHING, we make a small commission from any of your regular purchases as long as you click this link below before going to Amazon.com:
Answers: 1. T, 2. T, 3. F, 4. T, 5. F