It’s news. It’s a quiz. It’s two, two, two posts in one! Four of the beauty science headlines below are real, one is fake. Can you tell the Beauty Science from the B.S.? Leave your guesses in the comments section and I’ll post the answer in a couple of days.
Leave a comment, guess which beauty science story is fake
- Surgically implanted mustaches are the latest macho man trend.
- Drinking beer at the beach can make your sunburn worse.
- A new fast drying nail polish can be cured with the light from your smart phone.
- Daring dermatologists use skin care science to bust crime.
- Depressed about your zits? Anti-acne drug may be causing mental illness.
Remember: you can help out the Beauty Brains by using our link when you shop for ANYTHING on Amazon.com. Just click this link and then shop for anything you want.