Can you spot the TRUE story in this week’s Beauty Science Quiz? 4 of these facts are fake – guess the real beauty science story and leave a comment. I’ll post the answers tomorrow.
Guess which story is TRUE
- Drinking 4 cups or more of coffee a day can prevent wrinkles. (Great, now we’ll have “Starbucks for Skin.”)
- Slather on the salad dressing! Bleu cheese is the next high tech anti-aging ingredient skin care ingredient.
- It’s an old wives tale, or is it? Researchers confirm that saliva is effective against acne.
- Hagfish slime could replace other proteins as a film-forming skin moisturizer. Yuck!
- Onion and garlic based skin lotion helps neutralize skin toxins.