Can you spot the TRUE story in this week’s Beauty Science Game? 4 of these facts are fake – guess the real beauty science story and leave a comment. I’ll post the answers tomorrow.
- Beauty breakthrough from the deep blue: Sea Cucumber extract is found to boost collagen production.
- McDonald’s is the latest fast food franchise to hop on the personal care products bandwagon with a line of new fragrances based on their popular shake flavors including Arctic Orange and Shamrock.
- Chemical manufacturers have developed a new type of sunscreen that you don’t put on your skin – you put it in the swimming pool. After swimming the chemical sticks to your skin to prevent sunburn.
- Bogus beauty claims may soon be a thing of the past: A new software program is being used to write more meaningful claims for cosmetics of the future.
- A new nail polish spiked with silver stops toenail fungus before it starts.