It’s time for our first Beauty Science game of 2013.
Everyone loves natural products, right? Which one of these natural ingredients is the REAL beauty science break through? Leave a comment!
- Covering your eyes with Vitamin K rich Brussels sprouts can reduce dark circles.
- Crushed worms can be used as a disgusting, but effective, skin moisturizing cream.
- Frog’s skin is being used to develop a new generation of natural hair colorants.
- Bee sting venom may be the new Botox because it can tighten skin and reduce wrinkles.
- The “goo” that helps mussels and barnacles stick together has been used to create a revolutionary new hair styling product.
Have fun! I’ll post the answer tomorrow.