It’s time for another Beauty Science Game! Four of these beauty science stories are false. If you can guess the one that’s true, you win! (You don’t win anything but gosh it’s so much fun to play! ) Leave a comment with your guess! I’ll post the answer tomorrow.
- Experiments show that prolonged application of moisturizer to wet, pruney skin actually makes wrinkles worse.
- Most people want to grow more hair. But an Iranian man has a rare condition which causes hair in an unwanted place – his eyeball!
- Japan-based Shiseido has developed a new hand lotion that changes color when you come in contact with the influenza virus.
- The color of your perfume bottle influences how much you like the smell of the fragrance.
- Wondering what to do with your dead Christmas tree? Researchers have found that pine needle extract is a potent anti-bacterial for skin.