Yesterday was National Sunscreen Day. I would have written about this yesterday but we already had a podcast ready to go and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let the threat of a little melanoma interfere with our broadcast schedule.
But seriously, I’m sure a lot of other beauty blogs have published articles reminding you of the importance of wearing sunscreen. Pay attention! You’re probably not applying enough sunscreen often enough.
In celebration of the day, here are links to a few of our favorite posts on sunscreens that we’ve written over the years.
- 3 Ways to tell if your sunscreen is bad
- Why do I have to wait for sunscreen to work?
- Is Octocrylene a safe sunscreen?
- Who is skeptical about sunscreen in their hair products?
- Don’t ruin your nails by using the wrong sunscreen
By the way, in the interest of fairness I should also point out that yesterday was National Grape Popsicle day.