No new questions today, just a quick look back at some of the top beauty science stories of 2014 courtesy of Chemists Corner.
- Will EU allergy ban radically change the fragrance industry?
- Sunscreen bill signed in the US
- Bioprinted skin developed for cosmetic testing
- FDA cracking down on improper cosmetic claims
- Algae could be the basis for cosmetic raw materials in the future
Finally, just a great big THANK YOU to all of the great people in the Beauty Brains community. Whether you’re a podcast listener, an active commentator, forum poster, RSS feed reader, emailer, newsletter subscriber, or FaceBook fan, thank you for making the Beauty Brains a joy to work on each day.
Happy New Year!
We’re looking forward to more beauty sleuthing and beauty busting in 2015.
-Randy and Perry