Olay Advanced 2 in 1 Creme as Shampoo

I used Olay's Advanced 2 in 1 Creme Body wash as shampoo and my hair was super soft and shiny after using it. I have afro-textured hair and was in need of a shampoo at the time of use. I have a basic understanding of ingredients and thought the formula looked like any old conditioning shampoo formula so I used it and was pleasantly surprised.

My question is, is it ok to continue using this as a shampoo? Am I doing damage to my hair?

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopentane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Violet 2

Comments

• I don' see anything in this formula that would damage your hair as long as you're not sensitive to sulfates.