Ombrelle Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL Works not well for me

Hi the BeautyBrains,

After reading about the sunscreen in the most useful posts (http://thebeautybrains.com/2014/07/the-secret-illegal-ingredient-in-the-best-sunscreens/), I bought this Ombrelle Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL in Amazon. 

Active Ingredients:
Homosalate 10% • Octocrylene 7% • Octisalate 5% • Avobenzone 4% • Drometrizole Trisiloxane (Mexoryl® XL) 2.5% • Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid (Mexoryl® SX) 0.5%.
Others:
Aqua • Glycerin • Alcohol Denat. • Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer • Dimethicone • Propylene Glycol • PEG-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Silica • Synthetic Wax • Phenoxyethanol • Sodium Polyacrylate • Triethanolamine • Stearic Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Palmitic Acid • PEG-8 Laurate • Xanthan Gum • Tocopherol • Disodium EDTA.

However, after using it for about a week, my face appears some acne. I thought it is because the ingredients contain alcohol. Thus, could you give me some suggestions in choosing a new sunscreen or the ingredients of sunscreen? Thank you.

Comments

• Alcohol doesn't cause acne but some of the other ingredients in the formula could. You could look for a sunscreen that is tested to be noncomedogenic but unfortunately even that is no guarantee.