Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream

My skin feels incredibly uncomfortable and dry and I'm permanently on the hunt for a good moisturiser that would bring me relief (most of the time re-application is not an option because I wear sunscreen). I have found this and the ingredients seem promising (especially the occlusives). What do you think?

Comments

• Seems like a very reasonable formula. It contains oatmeal which can have skin soothing properties. Here are the ingredients: Active Ingredient: Colloidal oatmeal 1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, panthenol, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, ceramide NP, steareth-20, oat kernel oil, oat kernel extract, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride.
  • I've had severe Eczema for 35+ years on my scalp and ears. I've tried every salve, cream, soak and shampoo. Foderma serum is very calming. It's not a quick fix. It's a serious, healing serum. It's not heavy and gloopy either. Very light and soaks in quickly.