Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neosporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream

My skin feels incredibly uncomfortable and dry and I'm permanently on the hunt for a good moisturiser that would bring me relief (most of the time re-application is not an option because I wear sunscreen). I have found this and the ingredients seem promising (especially the occlusives). What do you think?

Comments

• Seems like a very reasonable formula. It contains oatmeal which can have skin soothing properties. Here are the ingredients: Active Ingredient: Colloidal oatmeal 1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, panthenol, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, ceramide NP, steareth-20, oat kernel oil, oat kernel extract, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride.
  • I've had severe Eczema for 35+ years on my scalp and ears. I've tried every salve, cream, soak and shampoo. Foderma serum is very calming. It's not a quick fix. It's a serious, healing serum. It's not heavy and gloopy either. Very light and soaks in quickly.