Cellulite suction cup

Hi guys, I came across this video today ( ) about an anti-cellulite suction cup, and I was wondering if there was any scientific reason why this would work. In fact it made me think, do any anti-cellulite or cellulite minimising products actually work? Thanks! Love the podcast!

Comments

• Nope. There's no science behind this that I'm aware of. We talked about using caffeine for cellulite here: http://thebeautybrains.com/2014/03/can-you-cure-cellulite-with-coffee-grounds-the-beauty-brains-show-episode-23/
  • Thanks for sharing this video. I think diet and exercise are two of the most effective ways to eliminate cellulite.
  • Hello there, thanks for sharing the video. I have also heard many good reviews about anti-cellulite suction cups that it helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. While searching online I came across Cellublue which provides anti-cellulite suction cups for cellulite. Any suggestions?
  • I am a frequent user of one of those cups and can say that they work!
    Don't know how but to me they are most effective. Though I do have a good diet and excersise avidly, this doesn't prevent cellulite formation. You need good massage to get this fat moving lol.