The Beauty Brains support group: my rosacea is turning all papulopustular on me...
  • For those who are following my saga, my redness and irritation are better.  So imagine my surprise when, for the first time, I am now getting papules and pustules on the right side of my face.  It's only a couple, so I'm not panicked exactly, but geez!  That rosacea keeps ya guessing.
  • Yikes! 
  • Thanks, Randy.  Yikes is right!  Freakin rosacea.
  • Thank you for updating us on your skin saga. ;) If it makes you feel any better I don't think rosacea looks bad I think its cute. You can always use a green concealer to make the red less noticeable though.
  • Oh sarah, your saga is amazing. For clarification, do you keep any prescription hydrocortisone on hand for situations of this sort?
  • I didn't think hydrocortisone was good for rosacea. But I do have two prescription topicals.
  • I know--it is amazing, isn't it?
  • Hi, Sarah today I found out I have rosacea too. Can you recommend me any cleanser? My skin is oily and my doctor says I have acne-rosacea 
  • I could be wrong, but I seem to remember reading that hydrocortisone is useful as an emergency ant-inflammatory. With constant use it thins the skin, but as an emergency measure it has value.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion