Can this product really remove blackheads?
  • It's a Japanese cleansing oil which claims to remove blackheads - the description, tests, claims etc:

Can that kind of product really remove blackheads? What do you think?

• Here there are its ingredients: ethylhexyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, caprictriglyceride, polyglyceryl-6 dicaprate, dicaprylylcarbonate, polyglyceryl-10 dioleate,phenoxyethanol (continue...)
  •  polybutene, polyglyceryl-2 oleate,dicaprylyl ether, tocopherol, squalane, simmondsiachinesis oil, (continue...)
  • menthoxypropanediol, carthamustinctorius oil, capryloyl salicylic acid, propyleneglycol, capryloyl glycine (continue...).
  • sarcosine, prunus cerasusextract, cinnamomum zeylanicum extract, prunusyedoensis leaf extract, parfum.

Sorry for many messages, but if I make just one message the site says "body is too long..."
  • Is this only available in Asia?
  • Rozy: no, in the US (just online) and Europe (Selfridges/UK for instance) as well. 
  • I finally had a chance to look into this. I'll put my thoughts together in a blog post next week. Thanks for the question!
  • It annoys me living in Canada bc we don't get any of the cool stuff. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion