Chemists Corner post?
  • There was a post on Chemists Corner about how dead sea mud isn't ethical even though its natural and also making a point that oil extraction that I really agreed with that let me see through some environmentalist stuff with skepticism. 
  • Could you find it for me? I searched but couldn't find it.
  • I asked Perry about this but he hasn't found it yet. This may have been one of the posts he lost when our server crashed late last year. 
  • I don't think so I read it recently.
  • Still really wanting to find this to argue with my skeptic friends. I am pretty worried about climate change lately, there is so much anti-human bigotry in the environmentalist movement and plenty of causes based on pseudoscience. I know this isn't on beauty but it's definitely in the skeptic category. I am trying to find a rational view on this subject and why biodiversity matters. 
  • I wish we could find it too!
  • Wish you could find the post or trustworthy information on climate change? Lately I have been disgusted by the common anti-human sentiment in their movement, calling humanity a virus, plague, maggots etc. 
  • FOUND IT! I was getting Personal Care Truth and Cosmetics Corner mixed up. 
  • That's a great post, I had not read that before. Thanks for tracking it down!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion