Is there a multi-colored matte eyeshadow?
  • I only wear matte eyeshadow, due to my wrinkley eyelids. I have seen that some shimmer eyeshadows seem to have more than one color, and I think that's really prettty. I've never seen a matte shadow that wasn't one solid color. Does anyone know of a matte shadow that has more than one color? If not, is there a reason why a matte shadow can't be made that way?

Here is an ingredient list of a Sephora shadow that is an example of what I'm talking about:

N° 32 Pop Idol Black Plum Mirror

-White Tea Extract: Provides antioxidant protection skin from environmental aggressors like pollution and UV rays. 

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine), Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Stearate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!