How to post questions in the Forum

edited June 2014 in General
We've had several people ask for instructions on how to post a question on the Forum. Please click here to watch a quick instructional video.  

Remember  - you need to sign in with your user name and password to be able to post to the Forum!

Comments

• Dear randy l sign in  but they  wont  accept my password  this is why l am sending this email today can you accept my  email  and  tell about this email l have send you on your beauty brains show its about  this herbal ointment malady  made in usa  can you find it for me the ingredients are Lavender oil papaya and asparagus root and spearmint and saw palmetto  they say it really work  by Dissolves and destroys the hair root  there is other herbals in it too  as l got white hair on the face laser will is no good at all  thats a fact  who can help me  as l need people to contact me on the show  as l am really feb up now really am every day l have to wax my face l am so so feb up with it all really am as this rub-on gel come out yet yes or no cidofovir three percent how  much is it were can l get it from  or will this block androgen cream will do what will work for me thankyou.
  • If you're trying to find a product to stop facial hair from growing you might find helpful information here: Do hair growth inhibitors really work? Episode 57