Ceramides & 18-MEA (Redken Extreme Hair Mask)

Hi Guys

I have been researching ingredients used in hair products and what their purpose is. I am particularly interested in conditioning agents, specifically Ceramides and 18-MEA. I've been reading that these two ingredients may be beneficial on damaged hair. So armed with this information, I have actively been seeking out products that contain these two ingredients. I recently purchased a hair mask which claims to contain both ingredients as well as protein. 

Intense fortifying mask for damaged hair, conditions and strengthens hair to the core. Extreme strengthening hair mask uses Redken's famous Fortifying Complex with 18-MEA to protect shine, Ceramide for structural repair and Interlock Protein Network for internal strength. Discover all the benefits that this fortifying hair mask can do for your hair.

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33

Please can you confirm if the ingredients I have highlighted are Ceramides & 18-MEA? also, will they have any effect on the hair, especially with them being so low on the ingredient list?

Thank you so much in advance for your help and I would also would like to invite anyone else to this discussion. I just want to be clear on this and find out if there is any truth to it or it's just hype and marketing and a way to sell product(s).

Scott from the UK.