Lipstick Storage to preserve its shelf life.

I've amassed lot of lipstick (especially in the last 4 years but have stopped now and am using what I have). I am wondering how best to store it so that will still be usable in the future and how long I can keep them for. 

The brands are Revlon Superlustrous and various Avon ones.  Most have not been opened and are still sealed.

Any advice would be appreciated as I don't want to waste anything. 

Comments

• Storing cosmetics away from light in a cool place is best. You can try storing in the fridge (not the freezer) but watch for "weeping" which means that oil droplets start to form on the surface of the lipstick. 
  • Hi Randy,  Thanks so much for your reply - very much appreciated.  Approximately how many years can I store these lipsticks until they are unfit to use.  Also, if the 'weeping' occurs is that a sign the lipstick has expired ?

Thanks.

• If the lipstick still has good consistency and it doesn't taste funny, it's probably fine to use. They can easily last a few years. The "weeping" just means that some of the oil has leached out of the wax which could make the stick drier and brittle.