facial creases

Is there anything besides botox that is effective for facial creases?  I am including both products and cosmetic procedures.  For example: does retinol help expression lines at all?  Does fraxel laser help?  Any other topicals?  I don't know why, I just hate the idea of paralyzing my facial muscles:)

Comments

• Well, nothing will have as much of a dramatic effect as Botox but there's some evidence that peptides can help with facial creases.  Tripeptide-3 is one example. 
  • How about retinoids?  Any benefit?
  • As far as I know, retinol is better on fine lines and wrinkles vs. "creases." But it certainly seems worth a try.  
  • Okay, thanks.  I have skin that seems to crease more than it wrinkles.  At least so far...  But I do have some wrinkles, too.  Aging is an adventure.
  • And sorry I didn't thank you right away for the suggestion of peptides.  I will look for products that contain both.  Twofer.
  •  Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 works as neurotransmitters – blocking nerve signals that control contraction of facial muscles. This brings substantial decrease in the wrinkle depth.
  • Thanks.