OGX Argan Creme Conditioner

Hey guys

I have long straight hair and I jsut found this product, which actually makes my hair very soft. Almost as good as that conditioner in the home-dye kits!

So I don't buy that Argan is the magic ingredient, but this stuff is pretty great for me.

What's the deal?  Is it just the proportions or other ingredients?

From Amazon, ingredient list:

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).

Thanks!  (I'll continue using no matter what your response.  My hair is SOFT!)

• The Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethiconol, and (to some extent) Polyquaternium-37 are all conditioning agents that will make your hair feel soft. 
  • Cool!  Maybe the combo is what does it for me!  I meant to say also that I still use the hard water nixing shampoo and conditioner once a week, so that probably is helping also.