Best Mascara?
  • What is the best mascara? I use Benefit's "They're Real!" and for me, it does what it says - no flaking, smudging, comes off with a little oil. But it is about 22 dollars. Is there a less expensive brand with similar characteristics? They all make the same claim! I have had to try so many, and sometimes I think they change the formula, because I have to keep changing mascara's. As a girl, I used Great Lash, but I am 60 now and haven't tried it for....ages :).
  • Hey Ellen this could be a good topic for a future podcast! Do you have any interest in submitting an audio version of your question? Here's the link to the instructions: Your Voice on the Beauty Brains Show 
  • Ellen: Here's a product that has an almost identical formula and it's only $7. The brand is called UOUO and you can find it here: http://www.5abeauty.com/1-piece-uouo-curl-lash-lengthening-black-long-mascara-water-proof.html.

I hope this helps and we'd still love to have your question on our show if you have time to record it. Thanks. 
  • Maybelline's Full 'N Soft mascara comes in both regular and waterproof. It is my favorite.I have tried others but I keep going back to Full 'N Soft. The price usually comes in under $7.00 US.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion