Does skin need to be "Re-Oxygenated"?

I was browsing Sephora recently when I stumbled upon their "Bubble Mask Detoxifying & Oxygenating" product. They claim it will detoxify and re-oxygenate skin. I've heard of detoxifying before, but re-oxygenation is a new one on me. Is that a legitimate skincare concern, or is it just marketing speak? 

For reference, here is the product's ingredient list:

Water, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Thanks for being such a great beauty resource!

Comments

• That's definitely marketing speak! I'll talk to Perry about bringing this up on a future podcast. 
  • Thanks Randy!
  • Sorry, I just had a "JD moment" of someone doing the old CPR on someone, attempting to blow oxygen into the pores on someone's T-Zone. Ty, you're title cracked me up with that image. 

Note: (Lip locking technique is outdated in case you didn't know, hence the term "old CPR".) 
  • "Blow oxygen into my T-zone" sounds like code for something!