There’s an interesting discussion started by JamiSings in the Beauty Brains forum about beauty products people wish existed but don’t. Do you have other ideas of products you wished existed? Leave a comment below. Here are a few examples of what forum members have come up with so far.
Beauty Products of the Future?
1. Permanent, targeted hair removal
2. Cheap lotion that gets rid of stretch marks
3. Tools you can use yourself to remove ‘bacne’
4. Vacuum to clean pores and remove ingrown hairs
5. Skin pills to treat skin conditions like eczema & rosacea
6. No more skin creams! Just cleaners and pills
7. Diet pill with no side effects
8. Sunscreen that didn’t have to be reapplied
9. Pill to stop hair from growing once it gets to the right length
10. Cream that stops kids fingernails from growing
11. Product that removes cowlicks
12. Pills that give a ‘fake tan’
13. Longer lasting, better mascara
14. Chip-proof nail polish
15. Home hair color that actually improves hair’s condition
We have a number of cosmetic chemists who read the Beauty Brains, and this might inspire them to get started inventing one of these products. Leave a comment below and add your idea for a beauty product of the future.