Real Cosmetic Chemists Answer Your Beauty Questions › Forums › Beauty blogs and magazines › List your beauty blog here
- This topic is empty.
July 3, 2015 at 9:36 pm #95068jelnsqMember
1. nonsonoquitter3. Makeup and skincare in general, with an affinity for Asian products. Also has a comprehensive beginner’s guide to Korean beauty.August 24, 2015 at 10:35 am #95184SaraBistonMember
1. Solvaderm3. Solvaderm blogs provides solution treatment of all skin issues it also contains innovative skin care treatments for all skin issues.December 21, 2015 at 5:26 am #95403WolfandMorokoMember
1. Wolf & Moroko3. Wolf & Moroko is Africa’s first science based beauty blog. It aims to empower the smart, confident African woman through beauty trends, techniques, products and innovations.January 5, 2016 at 10:48 am #95437katesmith25Member1. Fablore: Best Natural Beauty Tips and Tricks Revealed3. Fablore.com helps to improve women’s lives by covering daily breakthroughs in beauty ,skin care,hair care,body care and makeup tips with a focus on storytelling and original reporting.Every day we introduce women to new products, trends and inspiration, and provide them best natural beauty tips and tricks along with product reviews.January 9, 2016 at 6:14 pm #95485ceceMemberMarch 22, 2016 at 5:17 pm #95689Charlie_TellsallMember
1. The Anti-ageing Diaries
3. Anti-ageing Diaries is written by a beauty therapist for anyone who needs advice with skin care concerns (e.g. adult acne, psoriasis, rosacea) or more advanced anti-ageing treatments such as botox, fillers, veneers and plastic surgery (all from personal experience!).May 5, 2016 at 11:56 pm #95777SeaQuariusMember
1.) The SeaQuarius Blog3.) The SeaQuarius Blog includes practical skincare articles on the health benefits of ocean derived ingredients. We also write articles relating to other methods of helping your skin such as exercise and nutrition.July 6, 2016 at 10:42 pm #95875youglowgalMember
1) You Glow Gal
3) YGG is edited by an actively working & licensed esthetician with an obsession for skincare and frustration with misinformation in the online beauty community. We are focused on providing educated beauty advice first and foremost; product reviews with a focus on spa & indie brands, cult products and deciding if it’s worth the hype, and deciphering ingredients between budget & splurge options; and finally…spa/facial reviews nationally and eventually internationally.September 25, 2016 at 2:12 am #96133preciousiaMember
1) Blog Name: Love Need Want
2) Blog URL: http://www.LoveNeedWant.com
3) More info:
– New blog started 14 May 2016.
– Australian based beauty blog written by a 37 yr old non beauty professional interested in maintaining her 20 something looks; stopping the clock and staying young forever.
– Everything you’ll love, need and want.
– Focused on P4S skin concerns; pigmentation, pores, pimples, perfection and scars.
– Sharing shopping hauls, beauty boxes, product reviews and personal skincare routine.
– Special interests in ingredient analysis, sunscreen, pigmentation, DIY skincare, product packaging to minimise air/uv + maximise stability of actives, natural / organic skincare without harmful chemicals, healthy diet & lifestyle.
New to blogging, would appreciate any feedback if you have some for me, Thank you in advance.
Love the shares in this thread, going to checkout each link and blog here. Thank you everyone. Looking forward to more beauty blogs from this community.November 3, 2016 at 5:07 pm #96578KhadijaBeautyMember
Blog Name: Khadija BeautyBlog URL: http://khadijabeauty.comAbout my blog:
My blog will have reviews on different makeup products, skincare, quick beauty hacks and other interesting things that would be quite affordable to everyone and would help the beginners in positive ways. This blog is mainly to comfort and help out any girl who has a little idea and is just confused about how or from where to get a start for doing makeup or maintain a healthy skin.
If you lovely girls find it appealing and helpful then do subscribe, follow, like and comment on the contents I post in this blog.November 25, 2016 at 2:05 pm #96676CosmeticsarenaMember
Blog Name: Cosmetics Arena
Blog url: http://www.cosmeticsarenas.com
About my blog:
In my blog Cosmetics Arena, I share reviews of latest cosmetics, DIYs, and simple beauty tips. But one may ask that there are numerous review blogs..so what makes the difference.
I believe the answer is actually my presence in the community forum of Beauty Brains. I am a logical reviewer. I analyse the ingredients in detail and in fact I test the pH value of products before passing judgements.
Cosmetics Arena is a forum where I celebrate womanhood and encourage others to do the same..)..
I welcome you all to my blog. Take care..)February 9, 2017 at 6:01 am #96970fingo9Member
blog name: fingo9blog url: http://www.fingo9.comabout our blog: You can learn a lot about various diseases and illnesses, causes and prevention, appropriate foods which help in preventing certain diseases and illnesses, in our health and section. You can get useful tips on Yoga, beauty.cosmetics,makup tipsMarch 19, 2017 at 8:49 pm #97189sandytaylor443Member
Blog Name: Foundation FairyBlog Url: https://www.foundationfairy.comAbout Blog: I’m a professional makeup artist and my blog is where I share my professional makeup advice. The blog contains tips and tricks on doing makekup, step by step guides for applying foundations, concealers and primers and a FAQs section where I answer some of the most common questions I have come across both from my clients and online.June 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm #97421PaladuguDivyaMember
Blog Name: SuperLoudMouth
Blog Url: http://www.superloudmouth.com
SuperLoudMouth is all about lifestyle, beauty, and travel. It incorporates beauty tips, travel adventures, tips and joy of traveling, and share things done on the daily basis of life.September 18, 2017 at 11:00 am #97518ramijabaliMember
Blog Name: Rami Jabali Beauty Blog:
Topics: Hair services, facial services, Natural beauty and hair tips, nail spa and styling tips, body massage services tips etc.
Tips on all these topics are shared by top experts from the beauty and fashion world. These blogs will be a helpful resource and an addition to your study on health and beauty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.