≡ Menu

What is a nurdle? Take our beauty science quiz and find out

[slickquiz id=2]

Comments on this entry are closed.

  • hina February 2, 2014, 4:20 pm


  • SuziL February 4, 2014, 8:14 pm

    I think a nurdle is a little extra product (a lump of product, if you will) that is a manufacturing blemish that shows after the product is panned, tubed, or otherwise potted.