Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What skin type would this be best for

Hey Beauty Brains! First off thank you for all you do to help some of us answer  skin care questions! I invited each person on my facebook page to like your fb page. Can I ask what skin type you feel this would be best suited for if Iist the ingredients? I noticed its full of vitamin c so that's why I am mainly interested. Thanks once again!

Water, glycerin, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylheptyl caprylate, sweet almond oil, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl, taurate copolymer, squalane, polysorbate 60, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, camellia sinesis leaf extract, betaine, hydroxyethylcellulose, xanthum gum, sodium citrate, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, ethlhexylglycerin.

Comments

• My guess is that this is a not a stand alone moisturizing product but rather a vehicle to deliver antioxidants. So, if you have dry skin you should be able to use this as long as you're also using a moisturizer. And if you have oily skin you should be able to use it because of the relatively low levels of oils. 
  • Thank you very much Randy :)